In addition to:
- Live Out Loud Yoga in LaPlata (Thursdays at 6 p.m. and a sub for other days)
- South Potomac Church (Tuesdays at 7pm FREE CLASS!)
- Richard Clark Senior Center on Tuesdays at 9:30 a m. (& sub)
- The College of Southern Maryland (Mondays at 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at noon and 6pm). (LaPlata campus). (& sub)
- Mondays 12pm, Special needs class for young adults at the Stethem School, Pomfret, MD
Please contact me to request any at-home sessions.
The classes are for the whole community.
CSM has a great deal by purchasing what they call a GroupEx passport, which I believe is $120 for 3 months. With that passport you can take any array of classes which include: Paddle board yoga (Fun!), Zumba (regular and aquatic), Body pump, Cardio, Aquatic exercise, Pilates, Spin Class and more…
For a more elite yoga experience, with full ambience, you would prefer Live Out Loud Studios in La Plata, MD. To register and see their pricing, please visit their website