In addition to:
- Live Out Loud Yoga in LaPlata (Thursdays at 6 p.m.)
- South Potomac Church (Tuesdays at 7pm FREE CLASS!), and the
- Richard Clark Senior Center on Monday at 9:30 a m. I also teach Yoga at
- The College of Southern Maryland (Mondays at 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at noon). (LaPlata campus). At CSM I am also a sub, so you may randomly find me there as well.
- Please contact me to request any at-home sessions.
The classes are for the whole community.
CSM has a great deal by purchasing what they call a GroupEx passport, which I believe is $120 for 3 months. With that passport you can take any array of classes which include: Paddle board yoga (Fun!), Zumba (regular and aquatic), Body pump, Cardio, Aquatic exercise, Pilates, Spin Class and more…